1. We endeavour to not make any mistakes, however please check the car specification, car service record and anything else that is relevant to your purchasing decision with your Urban Automotive Ltd representative before placing an order.
2. Urban Automotive Ltd will pass to you all keys, manuals service records and radio codes received.
3. It is agreed between the contracting parties that all disputes arising out of any contracts or agreements entered into will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales and the laws of those will apply under the provisions of the contracts (Applicable Law) Act 1990.
4. The vehicle does not belong to the customer until it is paid for with cleared funds.
Deposits and Pre-payments
5. A minimum deposit of two thousand pounds (£2000) is required with every order to show the customer’s commitment to purchase the vehicle and Urban Automotive Ltd’s commitment to supply the vehicle. Any payment made in excess of £2000 will have been individually negotiated between Urban Automotive Ltd and the customer, this usually occurs with orders subject to heavy bespoke modification. Placing an order and/or making a deposit is acceptance of the Urban Automotive Ltd terms and conditions.
6. If the customer fails to pay the outstanding balance of the agreed purchase price without lawful reason by the agreed date, or fails to collect the vehicle by the agreed date Urban Automotive Ltd will be entitled to treat the agreement as cancelled by the customer and offer the vehicle for re-sale. Urban Automotive Ltd will be entitled to claim from the customer any reasonable losses suffered which may include but are not limited to stocking charges, unrecoverable extras fitted to the vehicle, and any reduction in value of the vehicle.
Once Urban Automotive Ltd notify the customer their vehicle is completed and ready for collection the balance of invoice is payable no later than 7 days from notification of completion.
7. Urban Automotive Ltd will be entitled to use the deposit and any prepayment to reduce its reasonable losses. Any excess will be returned to the customer and any shortfall will be paid by the customer.
NOTE: Handover dates are indicative and Urban Automotive Ltd cannot be held responsible for delivery delays caused by the manufacturer.
8 Any part exchange allowance agreed with a customer is based upon either the customer’s description of the vehicle to Urban Automotive Ltd or upon its inspection by Urban Automotive Ltd. Valuations are based on the assumption that a valid V5, Book Packs, Service books with correct stamps and keys will be handed over by the customer.
9. Part exchange vehicles will only be accepted when accompanied by a valid V5 (Logbook). If you do not have the logbook for your part exchange vehicle in your possession, please contact your sales person as soon as possible.
10. In the event of subsequent damage to the vehicle (fair wear and tear accepted) or if the customer knowingly gave incorrect information concerning the vehicle or has concealed a defect in the vehicle which Urban Automotive Ltd relied upon, Urban Automotive Ltd may decline to take the vehicle. In this case Urban Automotive Ltd will try to agree with the customer a new allowance. If no agreement can be reached, the customer shall either pay the full price or Urban Automotive Ltd will be entitled to treat the agreement as cancelled by the customer and the provisions of clause 7 shall then apply.
Warranties / Faulty Products
11. Used Vehicle's with delivery miles (less than 100) will be supplied with 12 months warranty on Urban Automotive Ltd parts and the balance of the manufacturer’s warranty on manufacturer parts where available, all warranty claims on OEM parts must be managed directly with the manufacturer, any warranty claims for non Urban Automotive Ltd parts are at the manufacturers discretion.
12. Used Vehicles, in excess of 100 miles will be supplied with 3 months warranty from date of purchase.
13. Where Urban Automotive Ltd products are retro-fitted to a vehicle a 12 Month parts warranty applies.
14. Branded products supplied by Urban Automotive Ltd are covered by 12 months manufacturer’s warranty, any repairs and replacements will be carried out in accordance with the manufacturers terms after the product has been returned.
15. Unbranded products supplied by Urban Automotive Ltd are covered by 12 months manufacturer’s warranty from faults and defects.
16. Any claim by the customer based upon defects in the quality or condition of the vehicle shall be notified to Urban Automotive Ltd within a reasonable time of the date of delivery, or where the defects were not apparent on a reasonable inspection, within a reasonable time after discovery of the defects.
17. Urban Automotive Ltd parts are designed for day to day road use and as such, not covered against damage from heavy off-road use or excessive submersion.
18. Damages caused by delivery companies or shipping agents must be rejected or signed for as damaged, Urban Automotive Ltd cannot be held responsible or claim for any damages that are not documented by the delivery driver.
19. All defective products must be returned to Urban Automotive Ltd for inspection.
20. Urban Automotive Ltd do not offer an advanced replacement service for defective products.
21. Products must be fitted by Urban Automotive Ltd or an approved technician, any defects caused by incorrect fitting will not be covered under warranty.
22. Products purchased through an Urban Automotive Ltd independent reseller must be returned via the original route of purchase.
23. Product warranty is not transferable
24. Urban Automotive Ltd Products installed on vehicles carry a 12 month warranty irrespective of items covered by the manufacturers 36 month warranty.
25. Vehicle owners must adhere to manufacturers guide lines on service inspections, failure to maintain a vehicle within the specified guidelines will negate cover on all products installed by Urban Automotive Ltd.
26. Urban Automotive Ltd products are outside of manufacturers specifications and not endorsed by the manufacturer. As such, manufacturer’s warranty may be affected on certain parts by Urban modifications, a main dealer may not honour warranty repairs if they believe the cause of the fault is caused by an after-market modification. Urban Automotive Ltd will not be held responsible for any costs incurred with manufacturers, main dealers or any other 3rd party for repairs.
27. ECU Remapping is not supported by manufacturers or main dealers. A main dealer may not honour warranty repairs if they believe the fault has been caused by changes made to the ECU. ECU Remaps are installed at the owner’s risk and Urban Automotive Ltd will not be held responsible for disputes or repair costs incurred with manufacturers and main dealers.
28. Wear and tear damage and light impact damage to alloy wheels are not covered under warranty.
29. The parts warranty does not cover breakages to items that are subject to adjustment or replacement during normal service or maintenance operations.
Urban Automotive Ltd is not responsible for any repair or replacement that is required as a direct result of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Failure to properly maintain the vehicle in accordance with Land Rover’s maintenance schedules and service instructions
- Damage resulting from neglect, accident, or improper use
- Unauthorised modifications of the Urban Automotive Ltd parts by a 3rd Party
- Poor or incorrect fitting by a third party
- Paint surface and anti-corrosion warranty
- Incorrect painting or preparation undertaken by a third party
- Failure to properly maintain paint and bodywork by regular cleaning
- Failure to rectify on a timely basis
- Factors beyond control, such as natural hazards (salt, industrial fall-out, storm damage, acid rain) and damage (including stone chips, scratches)
- The use of unsuitable, poor quality or highly acidic cleaning agents
- Accident repairs by a 3rd Party to Urban Automotive Ltd products, using materials or methods of repair that have not been pre-approved.
The Urban Automotive Ltd Warranty excludes liability for any lost time, inconvenience, loss of transportation, or any other incidental or consequential damage you (or anyone else) may incur as a result of a defect covered by this warranty.
Please consider all payment methods and the associated guidelines.
Acceptable methods of payment are as follows:
|Personal debit card
(Using Chip & Pin)
|No Fees - Maximum transaction amount £10,000|
|Business debit card
(Using Chip & Pin)
|Maximum transaction amount £5,000|
|Visa and MasterCard credit cards
(Using Chip & Pin)
|Maximum transaction amount £5,000|
|American Express||Not accepted|
|Over the phone||Maximum Payment by card over the phone is £2000 (For a vehicle deposit) and £1000 (For product purchases)|
|Cash||Maximum of £8,000 per transaction|
Electronic Transfer – No Fees (NOTE: Bank Transfers can only be received during standard business hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm). Saturday Transfers will not be received on a sameday service.
|Acc Name||Urban Automotive Ltd|
Please quote the registration number of the vehicle you are purchasing.
If you are paying by cash please let us know, as we will require prior notice. A maximum limit of £8,000 applies.
Please Note it may be necessary for Urban Automotive to contact several finance companies to arrange suitable finance. To ensure you are able to collect your vehicle as planned it is essential that you bring with you on the day of collection:
Your driving license stating your current address
It is important that customers instruct third party finance companies to ensure cleared funds are received by Urban Automotive prior to collection of the vehicle.
The Consumer Rights Act 2015 If you choose to reject the vehicle under The Consumer Rights Act 2015 all keys and documentation must be present at the point of return. The vehicle must be returned to Urban Automotive Ltd’s premises.
The name Urban, Urban Automotive Ltd, Urban Truck and all logos are registered trademarks and not to be used by any 3rd party without consent from Urban Automotive Ltd.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change without prior notice.
Urban Automotive Ltd is an independent vehicle modifier
The company 'Urban Automotive Ltd' is not endorsed or affiliated with Jaguar Land Rover and / or any of its associated marks. By purchasing products from Urban Automotive Ltd you are accepting that you understand.